Remove I-search.us.com (FREE GUIDE)
Also Known As: i-search.us.com homepage, i-search.us.com search, i-search.us.com redirect
Type: Browser Hijacker
Created on Thursday, October 20, 2016
What is I-search.us.com
I-search.us.com is a browser hijacker that can be installed on your browser without your knowledge.
How did I get infected with i-search.us.com?
Browser hijackers, like i-search.us.com, are usually bundled with freeware software and installed on your computer without you being aware.
However, uninstalling the software will not restore your browser to original settings. Therefore you must take additional actions to clean your browser.
How to remove I-search.us.com?
Manually removing I-search.us.com is quite complicated and there is a possibility that you might not remove it completely.
To remove it completely, please follow the steps below.
- STEP 1: Download and run Zemana Antimalware.
- STEP 2: Press "Scan" button.
- STEP 3: When the scan is complete, click "Next".
- STEP 4: Restart your computer if you are prompted to do so.
What if i-search.us.com hijacker remains?
It rarely occurs, but if Zemana Antimalware cannot remove a piece of malware, send a feedback through application as shown in the image below. Zemana's engineers will connect to your PC and manually clean up the infection for free. Remote assistance is free because we want to keep improving the capability of our anti-malware software to detect new malware.
Your computer should now be free of i-search.us.com. If you want to prevent future infections, you may want to consider purchasing the premium version of Zemana AntiMalware. With its real-time protection, you can be sure that you are fully protected before malware infects your PC.
Remove i-search.us.com from Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge (Manually)
If case you are still experiencing problems with I-search.us.com browser hijacker in Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, reset your browser to its default settings by following the below steps designated for each browser and remove I-search.us.com.
How to remove i-search.us.com virus from Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu at the top right corner.
- Select Tools and click on Extensions.
- Locate I-search.us.com browser extension, select it and move to trash
Computer users who continue to have problems with I-search.us.com ads removal can reset their Chrome settings by following the below steps:
- Click on Chrome’s main menu button and select the option labelled Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down and click on Reset browser settings button.
- To finalize the restoration process, click on the Reset button.
How to remove i-search.us.com virus from Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Firefox menu icon that you can find at the top right corner of the main window.
- Look for Add-ons. And then click on Extensions.
- In the opened window you will see all installed suspicious browser extension on your computer. Locate I-search.us.com and remove it
Computer users who continue to have problems with I-search.us.com ads removal can reset their Firefox settings by following the below steps:
- Click the Firefox menu button and then click on the Help button.
- From the Help menu, choose Troubleshooting Information.
- In the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page click Refresh Firefox button.
- A confirmation dialog should now be displayed, to continue click on the Refresh Firefox button.
How to remove i-search.us.com virus from Internet Explorer
- Click the gear icon that you can locate at the top right corner of Internet Explorer.
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Select all recently-installed suspicious browser extensions and click Remove.
Computer users who continue to have problems with i-search.us.com ads removal can reset their Internet Explorer settings by following the below steps:
- Click on Internet Explorer’s gear in the upper right part, and then click on Internet Options.
- From Internet Options click on the Advanced tab and then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, select the Delete personal settings check box and then click on Reset button
- Once completed, click on the Close button in the confirmation dialogue box and then you can open Internet Explorer again.
How to remove i-search.us.com virus from Microsoft Edge
Computer users who continue to have problems with I-search.us.com ads removal can reset their Microsoft Edge settings by following the below steps:
- Click Microsoft Edge’s More actions icon (three dots) and then click on the Settings button.
- Under the section labelled Open With, select the option Start page.
Your computer should now be free of the i-search.us.com browser hijacker. However, we strongly recommend that you keep Zemana AntiMalware installed on your computer to perform regular computer scans.
Remove i-search.us.com from computer
Browser hijackers and other adware like i-search.us.com have the tendency to install some parts of it as regular programs. These parts of browser hijackers or adware can be uninstalled from Control Panel. To remove i-search.us.com through Control Panel, follow the below steps:
- Click on Start or Windows key and then click on Control Panel
- Click on Programs and then Programs and Features
- Now tou see a window that has listed all installed programs on your computer included i-search.us.com installations.
- Scroll through the program list and highlight i-search.us.com program and uninstall it.
Remove i-search.us.com from browser's shortcuts
In order to remove i-search.us.com infection from all browsers’s shortcuts follow the steps as in the below example with Google Chrome:
- Right click on Google Chrome shortcut.
- Click on Properties and press the Shortcut Tab.
- Remove the i-search.us.com from Target field.
To remove i-search.us.com from other browser shortcuts, apply above mentioned steps.
Remove I-search.us.com from registry
- Press Window key + R and a Run Box will appear where you will type REGEDIT and click OK.
- Once the registry editor window opens, go to Edit and click on Find option.
- Type I-search.us.com and click Find Next.
- Once you get the search results, delete the registry key or value that contains i-search.us.com string.
I-search.us.com is a browser hijacker or adware program that comes usually bundled with freeware software and installed on your computer with the aim to overwhelm you with massive online advertisements of commercial websites. While installing software be very careful what you agree to install because free software often includes optional installs, such as i-search.us.com
The good part is that you can remove; either by using a anti-malware solution or manually which we don’t recommend entirely since as already mentioned above, removing adware is complicated in a way that you can always leave behind a piece of adware that may remain active and lead you to malicious websites. On the other hand, while your computer has been infected with I-search.us.com, it could have been also exposed to different kind of malwares. Therefore, by manually removing I-search.us.com doesn’t guarantee that your computer is completely clean and free from infection.
Scan and clean your system thoroughly with Zemana AntiMalware and in minutes your problem is resolved completely and for free.
Keywords: i-search.us.com, browser hijacker, adware removal, browser’s shortcuts
Related Browser Extensions: iidmoehhpbghchkaogkhmcckhlhebekn, edakhebdfmenljamaknlnnallmchcdei, oahepomnpijmejhllnialnkhnadmcjdp
How to remove iidmoehhpbghchkaogkhmcckhlhebekn, How to remove edakhebdfmenljamaknlnnallmchcdei, How to remove oahepomnpijmejhllnialnkhnadmcjdp , How to remove i-search.us.com